In order to reach maximum performance and promoting health in the best way possible, we need:
- Ideally trained muscles
- An ideally trained fascial system
- · And the best possible coordination between these two structures
Muscles and fascia can’t be separated. However, we can conduct exercises with a bigger emphasis on muscles or on fascia while combining both aspects in one exercise/workout.
For anyone who wants to give a „different strength training impulse“!
During the one day workshop, you will get an insight into the theoretical and practical basics of fascia meets muscle with small tools:
- Basic theory
- Applying the principles of „fascia meets muscle“ on small tools
- Difference between exercises that focus on muscle and exercises that focus on fascia
- Putting the fascia meets muscle exercises into practice:
- Personal Coaching (1 on 1)
- Group fitness
- Planning and coordinating training
- Integration of fascial aspects into classical strength training
- Integration of fascial aspects into rehab training
During the two day workshop, the concept „fascia meets muscle“ will additionally put into practice on big tools:
- See content one day workshop +
- Practical exercises using stationary training equipment, dumbbells and small tools
- Applying the principles of „fascia meets muscle“ on tools and dumbbells
Room with stationary training equipment and free weights. Small tools can be offered on demand.
Click here for „dates“
You can check out my Youtube channel um.
If you have any questions, you can contact me.