Fascia meets Muscle – machines and small equipment
Fascia is becoming more and more important in areas, like sports, fitness and rehabilitation. This also allows strength training to be seen in a new light. Up until than, training was mainly focused on red muscle fibres. However, it is known now, that its possible to release the full potential of the so called white muscle fibres, or fascia by adjusting the training unit.
The concept "Fascia meets Muscle" differs from the conventional strength training because the emphasis changes.
In order to unleash the full potential of the fascia, you need a motion- and training stimulus that is different from the way that you would use just focusing on red muscle fibres.
When applying a specific fascial training, movements become less energy demanding.
Furthermore, a fascia oriented training strengthens ligaments, tendons and joint capsules and allows them to store more kinetic energy.
This two-day seminar will give you insight into the theoretical and practical basics of Fascia meets Muscle, using exercise equipment, dumbbells as well as small tools. Also, you will learn how to efficently plan fascial power units and how to include fascial training elements into normal strength units.
Neither muscles nor fascia can be trained isolated. Ultimately, it is the perfect coordination of the both, that helps reach the maximal efficiency and optimal protection against injuries.
Contents Fascia meets Muscle:
- Basic theory
- Theory of the training principles of Fascia meets Muscle
- Practical application of the training principles
- Practical exercises with exercise machines, dumbbells, and small tools
- Planning and managing training
- Setting up Fascia meets muscle training units
- Integration of fascial aspects into classical strength training
- Integration of fascial aspects into rehab training
- Variations of training for hypo- /hyper – mobile persons
Room with exercise machines and free weights and other small equipments. Small equipment can be provided upon request.
This course is ideal for:
- Sports teachers/sport scientists
- Body therapists
- Trainer/ Fitness Trainer/ Personal Trainer